It was time to jazz up my cell phone.
But didn't realize that the cute cell phone cases were so expensive for my phone.
So by luck I found some clear cases at the dollar store that went to my phone.
Who knows what fun stuff you'll find there!
This craft was so fun and easy I made a few!
I thought these turned out even cuter than the expensive ones you buy at the stores!
You can use up some of your favorite scrap fabrics too!
Here's how to make it.
Supplies: Clear phone case, Mod Podge, sponge brush, scrap fabric, small sharp scissors.
1) Find a clear cell phone case that goes to your phone.
Hopefully you can find one for cheap!
2) Depending on the case I only decorated the back on mine.
Mod Podge it on the inside of the back.
3) Place fabric directly on inside of the back and Mod Podge on fabric.
4) Let it dry a few minutes. The fabric will start to harden a little.
5) Trim the edges as close as you can.
It's easiest to use small sharp scissors.
6) Mod Podge the edges down and trim as needed.
7) Trim any parts that are needed for the phone.
8) Let it dry completely.
9) You're Done!
CAUTION: My cases, once put together, were hard to separate without breaking. However, I've used these cases on my IPhone for some time and it holds together real well. I just have to use a case for a while then when I want to change it out I may not be able to use it again. But that's okay cause remember it was only a $1!