Hey my fellow blog friends! Life is crazy and I will be absent for a while till things settle down. Keep checking back every once in a while to see what's new! Till then see you later!

PS you can still email me and I'll try to get back to you.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Ready-to-go Toiletry Pack

Tweet This
Packing up for a get-away is one of my
least favorite parts for a vacation.

So to keep things simple I always have
all my toiletries prepacked.

If you travel a lot you may already do this.
I've been doing this for a real long time
and thought I'd share.

I first used a bag large enough to hold everything I need, and small enough to fit in a suitcase easily.

Gotta love those Clinique Gifts!


Then to fit everything in: toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, medicines and etc.

Travel sizes are always nice.

Keep it nicely stocked too so you
don't have to stress about it later.


And to avoid a sticky mess
put those items in a plastic baggy.


There! Already ready!
Just throw in your bag and you're ready to go!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea. I was just thinking this morning about what I can do to make my impromptu visits to my daughter less stressful and easier for me. I was thinking about having a packed toiletrt kit and suitcase. And then I read this post. It must be a sign! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.......... What a nice and attractive collection of Toiletry.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! But if you want a personal response please email me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...